9 Things you Learn When you Travel Outside the US
- The rest of the world isn’t as dangerous as the news makes it out to seem.
- Whatever you imagine a place is like before going, it’s not.
- Hostels are not filled with pretty men and women trying to lure/drug you into a torture asylum.
- No one cares about your profession.
- Taking an afternoon nap is ok and even enforced in some places.
- Having wine at every meal is ok and even enforced in some places.
- You don’t need to be a millionaire to travel outside the US; even long term.
- They don’t sell paper and pens at grocery stores unless you go to a Super Store.
- Flying within a country/continent doesn’t have to cost a fortune.